There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 14 November 2011

Just Giving

Hello,
I'm starting my 'Just Giving' page to give me more motivation to better my personal health. Also I would like to give something back to the BHF because my 2month old daughter Lily-Mae was born with a heart defect called Pulmonary Stenosis and throughout my family there is a genetic heart defect called Brigada Syndrome and I think the work of the BHF is amazing.
I plan to better my own health by quitting the dirty habit of smoking, eating a healthy diet, regular exercise, healthy fundraising and yoga. I want to find the best ways to do all of these things and stick to each one. I want to raise enough money to give something back to the BHF for the help with my daughter and other family members.
I have three lttle girls (5, 3 and 2month) who would benefit greatly from a healthy mummy and a healthy lifestyle.
Thankyou for reading and supporting me. Kim XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment