Monday 14 November 2011

Just Giving

Hello,
I'm starting my 'Just Giving' page to give me more motivation to better my personal health. Also I would like to give something back to the BHF because my 2month old daughter Lily-Mae was born with a heart defect called Pulmonary Stenosis and throughout my family there is a genetic heart defect called Brigada Syndrome and I think the work of the BHF is amazing.
I plan to better my own health by quitting the dirty habit of smoking, eating a healthy diet, regular exercise, healthy fundraising and yoga. I want to find the best ways to do all of these things and stick to each one. I want to raise enough money to give something back to the BHF for the help with my daughter and other family members.
I have three lttle girls (5, 3 and 2month) who would benefit greatly from a healthy mummy and a healthy lifestyle.
Thankyou for reading and supporting me. Kim XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment